Unionline - Unionline - Union Gas
is a secure web-based transaction and information tool that provides
contract customers (large commercial and industrial, storage and
transportation, and energy marketers) with the ability to conduct business
with Union Gas online.
Unionline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a
week and is accessible anywhere around the world.
Who can use Unionline?
Any employee or agent of a company that holds a
contract with Union Gas is able to request access to Unionline (subject
to approval from an individual with authority to bind the company).
can I do with Unionline?
- View contract parameters and details for Direct
Purchase, Distribution, and Storage & Transportation
- View and Accept Direct Purchase, Distribution, and
Storage & Transportation contracts
- Request and Accept balancing transactions
- View recent and historical balancing
- Manage your Nominations
- View and Download Direct Purchase and
Distribution Consumption Measurement
- View and Download Direct Purchase, Storage &
Transportation, and T-Service Reports
- View and Download current and historical
Invoices for Direct Purchase, Distribution, and
Storage & Transportation